Thank you so much for joining my team and I for the Boundaries: The Yes’s and No’s that Shape our Lives webinar on Tuesday evening. Your active participation and engagement was just awesome – obviously an important topic on every body’s mind!
As I mentioned, we would so love to hear any feedback you have from the session itself so if you would answer the questions below, that would be amazing. As beta testers of this material, your feedback will definitely be incorporated into the final module which will be live on our Mental Health in Minutes marketplace on Monday, April 5th.
As an extra special incentive, anyone who submits feedback by 11:59pm MST on Sunday, April 4th, will be entered into a random draw prize for a $50 GC to a local retailer of your choice!
For more information about the Boundaries module itself and the other goodies you can expect to receive with your subscription, I’ve outlined the details below the feedback questions.
Thank you again for all your support and we look forward to having you join our next beta test webinar, all about Deep Work and Finding Flow in the Workplace, on Tuesday, April 27th. Details to follow on LinkedIn, Facebook and email so watch for that!
Now…onto the questions 🤩
Inside the Boundaries module, you will receive:
- Theme sheet
- 1 x 60-minute presentation
- Boundaries: The Yes’s and No’s that Shape our Lives
- 4 x 15-minute presentations
- Setting Boundaries
- Remote Work-Life Balance
- Burnout & Boundaries
- Conflicted Boundaries
- 5 x 5-minute presentations
- How to be a Good Bystander
- Respecting Boundaries
- Boundary Violations
- Boundaries & Trauma
- Understanding Boundaries
- PowerPoint and PDF versions of all presentations
- Speaker’s Notes for all presentations
- Email template to invite Employees to your training
- Additional discussion questions and blog posts to complement the topic